Pass your scuba diving Level 1 in the most beautiful diving spots of Martinique, around Les Trois-Îlets! You will do 6 technical dives (except the first scuba dive) in groups of 1 to 4 divers.
The Level 1 diving training at Les Trois-Îlets will provide you with relaxation and the search for the pleasure of diving following a first dive. The 6 technical dives and the theory will give you the keys to use your individual diving equipment: fins, mask, regulator, buoyancy compensator, etc., gradually from the surface to 20 meters deep in the last dives.
You will do your Level 1 scuba diving training from Les Trois-Îlets, alongside qualified instructors and in the natural environment in the superb aquatic spots of the west coast of Martinique! At the end of this training, you will have the level to explore many new spots such as the "Petite Jorasses and Grande Jorasses", the "Coucoune or Tombant de la Pointe Lamarre Nord", the "Canyons de Babody Nord", and many other diving spots in Martinique that are worth the detour!
So don't wait any longer if you want to go further in scuba diving and book your Level 1 training in Les Trois-Îlets at the Espace Plongée Martinique center!
Level 1 diving training in order to be able to carry out exploration dives up to 20 meters deep within a group supervised by a DiveMaster (DM) taking charge of the conduct of the dive.
These 6 training dives are carried out within the framework of a secure organization set up by a Diving Director according to the rules defined by the Sports Code.
- Gear up, immerse into the water, get your balance and progress in a group ;
Course of events
- Know how to spot any potential accidents ;
- Help a team member whilst waiting for assistance ;
- Know how to let a DM intervene ;
- Know how to apply the advice of the DM.
- Departure from the marina on board the boat
- Equipment and briefing of the instructor during the navigation time to the dive site chosen according to your level and the weather conditions
- Launching for about 45 minutes under water (immersion time that depends on your consumption and sea conditions)
- Return on board the boat, debriefing and organization of the next 5 training dives
Having previously participated in a first dive is required to participate in this training.
All participants must bring a medical certificate from their doctor dated within the last 3 months stating that they are allowed to practice this activity.
This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
People with a physical disability are welcome on request (please inform us in advance).
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.