If you can run, you can fly! A team of professionals will give you the chance to fly over the outskirts of Madrid in this Tandem Paragliding flight.
To do a tandem flight you don't need any kind of training or skills, nor any physical condition. The pilot will take care of everything and will give you the necessary explanations to make a good take-off and landing. The only thing he needs to do is to be able to run a few meters when taking off!
It's quite simple, the pilot lifts the glider and the passenger only has to try to run forward without sitting down or jumping, even if there is a little wind. Let it be clear that you don't "jump" off any cliffs. The take-offs are on grassy slopes and not very steep. The pilots are certified professionals with many years of experience in paragliding tandem, especially taking absolute beginners to the sky. In this way they can guarantee that you will have a lot of fun in complete safety.
Tandem flights are usually done in two different areas (depending on the wind direction).
- Orientation: South and West in Avila: Cebreros and Pedro Bernardo
- North facing: in Segovia: at the Somosierra and Arcones mountain passes.
- The distance from Madrid to any of these places is about 90/100 km.
- The flights are between 600/800 metres in altitude.
- The duration of the flight depends exclusively on the intensity of the wind at the time of take-off. Normally, it lasts between 15 and 30 minutes, but in the worst case, if there was no wind at all, it would go down slowly and glide for about 10/15 minutes more or less.
Watching life pass under your feet while you share the skies with the birds... this is freedom!
The meeting point will be defined by the instructor once the booking is confirmed and 2/3 days before the activity takes place.
All participants must weigh more than 45 kg and less than 90 kg.
Please note if this weigh is not respected, the instructor will refuse to do the activity and no refund will be made.
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
Pick up from Madrid can be arranged at an additional fee. If you are interested in this extra service, please contact the instructor after the booking has been confirmed.