Course of events
Enjoy this rafting adventure on the white waters of the Genil river, 30 minutes away from Malaga.
The Genil river rises in Sierra Nevada (Granada) and flows into the Guadalquivir in Palma del Rio (Cordoba). It is the second longest river in Andalusia and the seventh longest in Spain. The Genil River offers incredible rafting conditions and adapts to all levels of rafting, so whether you are a beginner or an experienced rafter, the level and section of the river can be adapted to you.
In this rafting excrusion you will descend the Genil River as it passes through Benamejí, in the geographical center of Andalucía. You will do rafting in the part of the river that runs through the provinces of Cordoba and Malaga, with a distance of 4 km. that is, 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately. This rafting adventure is very fin with a medium level of difficulty that can be enjoyed by all kinds of people.
Book now this activity and feel the adrenaline with this rafting on the Genil river between Cordoba and Malaga!
- Meeting at Carmona Hostal Restaurant with the instructors.
- Transfer to Cuevas de San Marcos where the rafting starts.
- Introduction of the activity and distribution of the rafting equipment.
- Rafting 4 km down the Genil River as it passes through Benamejí. Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Transfer to the meeting point.
All participants must be able to swim.
All minors must have authorisation from their parents.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
The capacity of the boat is 7/8 participants. There will be one monitor for every 7/8 participants.
The price per person varies depending on the size of the group:
- Groups up to 5 people: 39 euros.
- Groups of up to 6 to 9 people: 35 euros.
- Groups from 10 people: 30 euros.