Course of events
Experience with your children the descent of the Besorgues canyon in the Ardeche Gorges with the instructors of Base Canyon de la Besorgues!
Located in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues, the Kids canyon in the Gorges de l'Ardèche is, as its name indicates, intended for children. Accessible from 5 years old, the Kids canyon is ideal to learn canyoning! Enjoy a fun activity to do with your family in complete safety and discover the magnificent natural and wild landscapes of the picturesque gorges of the Besorgues river in the water as well as in the air!
After a 15 minute walk to the river and a briefing from your state certified canyoning instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules, enjoy, during half a day, a very aquatic and playful canyon! Let yourself and your children be carried along by the watercourse and go down small slides and jumps in turquoise water basins. Finish your canyoning experience by crossing the Besorgues canyon with a 90 meter long zip line!
Don't wait any longer and let your children discover the pleasures of canyoning with the Kids canyon in the Gorges de l'Ardèche!
- Meeting point at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues - 28 Chemin de Labro, Labro, 07600 Labastide-sur-Bésorgues.
- Welcome by your instructor at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues.
- Equipment set up by your instructor.
- Approach walk to the canyon of 15 minutes.
- Briefing by your instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules.
- Succession of aquatic and pedestrian hikes, jumps (up to 3 meters), small slides and small zip line.
- Walk back to the meeting point.
It is imperative for the parent accompanying the child to know how to swim and to be in good physical condition to do this activity.
Minimum weight: 17 kg
This activity is weather dependent: if the activity cannot take place because of the weather, you will be offered another date or a refund.
We would like to inform you that none of the obstacles on the course are mandatory.
The parking lot at the Base Canyon is supervised. However, please do not leave valuables in plain sight in your vehicles, please store them in your trunk.