Come down the Ravine Chaude canyon in Saint-Claude in Guadeloupe for 5 hours of adventure in the jungle!
This aquatic descent in the canyon of Ravine Chaude, in Basse-Terre, is a must-do activity in the National Park of Guadeloupe. It is with the professional guides of Vert Intense that you will realize the descent of the canyon of Ravine Chaude while passing the obstacles in full safety, and this while taking a maximum of pleasure!
You will reach the start of the Ravine Chaude canyon from Saint-Claude and enjoy a superb course in the middle of the rainforest with a total of 5 abseils, the highest of which is about 15 meters high, 2 jumps and beautiful natural slides. This canyon is accessible in all seasons, its lower flow rate than others making it practicable all year round!
The 5 abseils of the Ravine Chaude canyon will satisfy the desires of daring adventurers, while the final part, more aquatic with 2 jumps and a superb natural slide, will allow you to have fun while discovering a fantastic natural environment in the heart of the Guadeloupe National Park.
Ideal for families and groups of friends wishing to have a good time in Saint-Claude, come and discover without hesitation the Ravine Chaude canyon near Basse-Terre to have a great time and refresh yourself in Guadeloupe!
A 5 hours canyoning trip in the Ravine Chaude river, south of Basse-Terre, with 5 abseils (the highest being 15 meters high), 2 jumps and a superb natural slide that can be done several times or avoided.
Approach walk: 45 minutes
Time to descend the canyon: 3 hours
Return walk: 15 minutes
Course of events
- Welcome at the Vert Intense office with a small coffee
- Distribution of the canyoning equipment: wetsuits, helmets, harnesses, shoes, waterproof backpacks, etc. (in general, the equipment is done at the same time)
- Departure for the Palmiste plateau by car, then start of the approach walk: 15 minutes to the Bassin Bleu, then another 30 minutes or so to reach the starting point of the Ravine Chaude canyon
- Equipment fitting, briefing and launch for about 3 hours
- First abseil a few minutes after the start of the descent, very easy to get into the bath with the help of the guide, then a sequence of 5 abseils, 2 slides, then a jump (the obstacles can always be bypassed)
- End of the canyon with a jump in the Blue Basin, then walk back to the vehicle where you will unpack
A minimum number of 6 participants is required for this activity to take place.
This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.