The Ti-Canyon is ideal for a family outing with children from 8 years old: a real 4 hours adventure awaits you in the heart of the tropical forest of Guadeloupe!
Perfect for an introduction to canyoning with children, the Ti-Canyon course in the Guadeloupe National Park offers a small canyoning descent made up of obstacles that can all be avoided. On the programme, 3 abseiling descents await you, as well as 2 jumps and natural slides that you can pass several times if you feel like it!
The adventure at Ti-Canyon starts with an approach walk to the Bassin Bleu, then a 5 minutes walk on a rougher path to the starting point of the descent. The instructor will explain and show you how to descend the first abseil, taking plenty of time to advise you individually. The next abseil will be easier and you will have already acquired the technique! Then the next obstacles will follow which will keep you entertained for almost 3 hours.
At the end of the course, a jump into the Bassin Bleu and a relaxing swim will bring this canyoning trip to a close. Ideal for families and groups of friends who want to discover canyoning in Guadeloupe for half a day, the Ti-Canyon awaits you in Saint-Claude!
A 4 hours canyoning trip to the Ti-Canyon, south of Basse-Terre, with 3 abseils, 2 jumps and a superb natural slide that can be done several times or avoided.
Approach walk: 20 minutes
Time to descend the canyon: 3 hours
Return walk: 15 minutes
Course of events
- Welcome at the Vert Intense office with a small coffee
- Distribution of the canyoning equipment: wetsuits, helmets, harnesses, shoes, waterproof backpacks, etc. (in general, the equipment is done at the same time)
- Departure for the Palmiste plateau by car, then start of the approach walk: 15 minutes to the Bassin Bleu, then another 5 minutes or so to reach the starting point of the Ti Canyon
- Equipment fitting, briefing and launch for about 3 hours
- First abseil a few minutes after the start of the descent, very easy to get into the bath with the help of the guide, then a sequence of 2 abseils, 2 slides, then a jump (the obstacles can always be bypassed)
- End of the canyon with a jump in the Blue Basin, then walk back to the vehicle where you will unpack
A minimum number of 6 participants is required for this activity to take place.
This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.