Course of events
Explore the Besorgues canyon in the Gorges de l'Ardèche with the instructors of Base Canyon de la Besorgues!
Located in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues, the Aérocanyon Ad' is ideal for an introduction to canyoning! Accessible from 12 years old, the descent of the Aérocanyon Ad' is an activity not to be missed with family or friends in the Ardèche region. Similar to the Aerocanyon Family, the pace is however more sportive. Take advantage of the Aérocanyon Ad' to discover the magnificent natural and wild landscapes of the picturesque gorges of the Besorgues river in the water as well as in the air!
After a 15 minutes walk and a briefing of your instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules, enjoy, during half a day, a very aquatic and varied canyon ! Let yourself be carried away by the watercourse and follow the slides and jumps in the turquoise water basins. Go down a 12 meters long slide, the biggest slide in Ardeche, and finish your canyoning experience by crossing the Besorgues canyon by a 90 meters long zip line!
Don't wait any longer and initiate yourself to canyoning with Aérocanyon Ad' and discover the Besorgues canyon in the Gorges de l'Ardèche!
- Meeting point at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues - 28 Chemin de Labro, Labro, 07600 Labastide-sur-Bésorgues.
- Welcome by your instructor at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues.
- Equipment set up by your instructor.
- Approach walk to the canyon of 15 minutes.
- Briefing by your instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules.
- Succession of aquatic and pedestrian hikes, jumps (up to 5 meters), slides (up to 12 meters) and a 90 meter zip line.
- Walk back to the meeting point.
It is imperative to be able to swim and to be in good physical condition to do this activity.
This activity is weather dependent: if the activity cannot take place because of the weather, you will be offered another date or a refund.
We would like to inform you that none of the obstacles on the course are mandatory.
The parking lot at the Base Canyon is supervised. However, please do not leave valuables in plain sight in your vehicles, please store them in your trunk.