Sail across the Caldera in Santorini on a Power Catamaran! Swim and snorkel at the Volcano Hot Springs, Red beach and White beach and enjoy a full BBQ on board!
A unique experience cruising in the Mediterranean Sea awaits you! The island of Santorini and all its hidden gems will make you go speechless as you take in the breathtaking views, relax and savor the local food.
- Traditional Greek Mezedes (tzatziki, dolmadakia, potato salad, Greek salad, Greek bread, seafood)
- BBQ prepared on board (pork chops or chicken filet)
- Traditional sweets
- Vegetarian and vegan meal available upon request
- Open bar with Santorinian wine, Greek Ouzo, juice, refreshments, and water
Start your sailing adventure from the traditional port of Ammoudi in Santorini.
- First stop: Near the Volcano and the Hot Springs for approximately 30 minutes, enjoy a swim in the therapeutic waters. We continue sailing in the Aegean blue waters, moving across to the Indian Rock & Venetian Lighthouse with cinematic landscapes ideal for photography and video.
- Second stop: White Beach and Mesa Pigadia for approximately 30 minutes where you can relax, swim or snorkel while a Greek-inspired BBQ is prepared on board. On the way back enjoy the dramatic views of the Caldera rim till we reach Ammoudi Bay passing by the isle of St. Nicolas.
- Third stop: Volcanic Red beach for swimming and snorkeling for approximately 30 minutes.
Scheduled times and itinerary may vary according to weather conditions.