Course of events
Discover the canyon of Besorgues in the Gorges of Ardeche with the instructors of Base Canyon de la Besorgues!
Located in Labastide-sur-Bésorgues, the Aerocanyon Ultra is ideal for thrill seekers! Intended for sportsmen, the Aerocanyon Ultra requires a good physical condition. Fun and complete, it offers a multitude of aquatic and aerial obstacles! Take advantage of the Aerocanyon Ultra to discover the magnificent natural and wild landscapes of the picturesque gorges of the Besorgues river in the water as well as in the air!
After a fifteen minute walk and a briefing from your state certified canyoning instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules, enjoy, during half a day, a very aquatic and aerial canyon! Go down a 12 meters long slide, the biggest slide in Ardeche and jump in turquoise water basins at more than 8 meters high! The icing on the cake, the Aerocanyon Ultra has over 300 meters of zip lines on its entire course!
Don't wait any longer! Enjoy the thrill of the Aerocanyon Ultra and discover the Besorgues canyon in the Gorges de l'Ardèche!
- Meeting point at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues - 28 Chemin de Labro, Labro, 07600 Labastide-sur-Bésorgues.
- Welcome by your instructor at the Base Canyon de la Bésorgues.
- Equipment set up by your instructor.
- Approach walk to the canyon of 15 minutes.
- Briefing by your instructor on the activity, the equipment and the safety rules.
- Succession of aquatic and pedestrian hikes, jumps (up to 8 meters), slides (up to 12 meters) and 300 meters of zip line.
- Walk back to the meeting point.
It is imperative to be able to swim and to be in good physical condition to do this activity.
This activity is weather dependent: if the activity cannot take place because of the weather, you will be offered another date or a refund.
The parking lot of the Base Canyon is supervised. However, please do not leave valuables in plain sight in your vehicles, please store them in your trunk.